Oat Granola With Goji Berries And Honey
This Goji berry recipe is ideal for the morning. Absolutely delicious and packed with antioxidants
- 200 g rolled oats
- 140 g liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 120 g of mixture of crushed nuts (macadamia, pecan, hazelnut …)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 handfuls of Goji berries
- PREPARATION: 20 MIN
- COOKING: 30 MIN
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Mix the oatmeal with the nuts, salt and cinnamon in a container.
- Add honey and oil and mix well.
- Divide the mixture on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, in a layer not too thick, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes of cooking, watching carefully that the granola is browning everywhere.
- Let cool out of the oven then add the Goji berries, mixing well.
- Pour the granola into an airtight container or a clean glass jar.
- Enjoy for breakfast by mixing a few spoonfuls in plain yogurt
Post Views: 30