Through Goji.online (hereinafter, Website) no personal data is collected from users without their knowledge, or transferred to third parties. Goji.online contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are outside Goji.online . By accessing such websites, you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookie policies.
Obtaining Personal Information on this website
- Goji.online always requests the prior consent of users to obtain and use their personal data for the indicated purposes. Any user has the right to revoke their prior consent at any time.
- The cases in which this website requires personal
- To comment on posts posted on the blog.
- To make inquiries through the contact form.
The Personal Data collected will be, unless otherwise indicated, the name and email of the web user.
In some cases, information about visitors to this site may be shared anonymously with third parties, such as advertising advertisers, sponsors or affiliates, with the sole purpose of improving the services that this website offers to its users, and to finance the website. All these processing tasks are carried out according to current regulations. At all times, the rights of users regarding data protection in accordance with the law will be respected.
At all times and in any case, the user has full rights over their personal data and their use and may exercise them at any time.
Methods to obtain personal information from this website
Goji.online uses the following methods of collecting personal information:
1) Comments form: On the web there are forms to send a comment to a specific web page. In this form the user is asked for a name and an email address. This data is only used to publish, unpublish and moderate such comments.
2) Contact form: On the web there is a contact form so that any user of the web can send messages, complaints, suggestions or requests to the legal person responsible for it. The email address provided in this contact form will be used to respond to messages and to send the information that the user has requested.
3) Cookies: When browsing this website, cookies are stored on the user\’s computer. Any user can consult the Cookies Policy document to know how cookies are used and how to disable them.
4) Navigation and IP Address: During the navigation through this website, the user automatically sends to the web server the information of his IP address, the date and time of access to the web, the operating system and the browser that is You have used to access the website. You can also send data related to the web address from which the user has accessed this website. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection considers that the IP address is a personal data. Goji.online will never use the IP address to identify its users. You will only use it and save it to compile statistics on access to the website and to analyze trends in user behavior within Goji.online .
Goji.online will never communicate or transfer this data to third parties, except legal or judicial requirement.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, Goji.online uses the following service providers. Each of them carries out their activity under their own privacy policies.
- Hosting and web server: Raiola Networks
- Content management platform: WordPress.org
- Blog advertising platform: Google Adsense
- Web traffic statistics platform: Google Analytics
- Affiliate Service: Amazon
The user of this website can find affiliate programs and advertisers who access the browsing habits of users, to establish user profiles and show the user advertising based on their browsing interests and habits. This information is always anonymous and the user is not identified at any time.
- Goji.online can study the behavior patterns of its visitors to perform audience analysis and adapt as much as possible the content offered on the website to the preferences of its users.
- Any user of the web and any natural or legal person can link from its website to Goji.online . This action in no case implies a relationship of any kind between Goji.online and the owner of the site or the linked web page. Nor does it imply that Goji.online accepts or approves all or part of the contents or services of the web pages that link to it.
- Goji.online always reserves the right to prohibit or disable any link to the Goji.online website.
About the Accuracy and Veracity of the Data
- The user of this website guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are accurate and truthful.
- The user of this website guarantees that all information provided within the website is truthful and accurate on the day that information is provided.
- The user of this website is obliged to preserve the accuracy of their data and keep them updated.
- The user of this website is solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data you have provided, and for the damages arising from that falsehood that may be caused to the Goji.online website and its legal officer.
Exercise of ARCO rights
Users of this website have the following rights:
- Check what personal data we store about the user of this website at any time.
- Request the update or modification of incorrect data stored on the user.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, a user can send an email to the address hola@Goji.online . This request must be accompanied by proof of identity valid in law (photocopy of the ID or equivalent document).
Acceptance and consent
The user of this website declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data. The user of this website accepts and consents to the processing of such data by the Goji.online website, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice document of this website.
Fabio Hallwyler, as legal manager of Goji.online , reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as to usual industry practices. In this case, the changes introduced will be announced on this same page well in advance of their implementation.
Shipping and Regulation of Commercial Posts
According to the LSSICE, Goji.online does not perform SPAM practices and never sends commercial emails without a request or without the user\’s prior consent.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. The utility of the cookieis that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate that page again. Although many people do not know, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared. If you want to see more information about what cookies are , what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., read on This document.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
Cookies used in Goji.online
The cookies on this website are used to personalize the content and advertisements, to offer social media functions and to analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our advertising, social media and web analytics partners.
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight spam .
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like or Share .
- Amazon: Stores a cookie for 24 hours to determine that you have accessed the Amazon website from this portal, and not from anywhere else.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Below you can find a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link .
Additional information about cookies
Below we offer more detailed and in-depth information about cookies.
What information does a cookie store ?
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies : They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies : They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies : They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies ?
The party cookies are those generated by the page you\’re visiting and third are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies ?
To understand the scope that may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- Sectorized advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can cookies be deleted ?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Cookie settings for some browsers
Here’s how to access a specific Chrome browser cookie . Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the customization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options .
- Go to Privacy , Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a specific domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- In History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box .